Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday Night Update


It’s been a beautiful day in Arkansas.  I am hoping that tomorrow will be the same. I plan on letting Tara and her baby out for a day in the sunshine.  He is doing great and has been running and playing in the stall.  I got a screen shot of him using his mom as a headrest after one of his romps around the stall tonight. 

I brought Jordan in the barn tonight.  She is only at day 305 but she is starting to bag up and I would much rather have her where we can keep an eye on her.  I turned the isle cam around so we can see in the stall where she is and will probably put a camera in that stall in the next day or so. 

Pollyanne and Karisma are both holding on with no changes in either since yesterday.  I expect when they change it will be quickly.

Thanks for watching with us.  I’ll update again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment