Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday Night Update

Pollyanne, Karisma and Jordan


We are still waiting and watching.  They all seem to be in a holding pattern right now.  I am very happy that Jordan has not made any real changes in several days.  It is still a little early for her foal.  If she'll hold on a few more days I will feel much more comfortable about her. 

We're still fighting the battle of the  hoof abscess with Rosa. It has started to drain but she still doesn't want to put weight on it.  The vet will be back in the morning to check her again.  I am hoping she will feel better soon. 

I hope you will all have a great week. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. Awww so wonderful to hear Jordan is still holding off and that the girls are doing ok. Prayers for our sweet Rosa that she gets to healing soon. Thank you for the update!! :)

    ReplyDelete