Saturday, February 13, 2016

Saturday Night Update

Happy Saturday Everyone,

It was another nice day here, a little cooler but sunny and beautiful.  We took advantage of the nice weather to get a few projects done outside.

The vet was here this morning to check Rosa's hoof abscess.  She is still putting very little weight on it and it seemed to have stopped draining. He opened it up a little more and we are hoping this will give her some relief.  It's been a long process and I feel so bad for her. I know it has to be painful.  This is the first time I have ever had to deal with a hoof abscess and I will be so glad when we finally get her feeling better. 

Pollyanne and Karisma are both bagging up a little more each day.  Both are 3.5 on their calcium test and their pH is still high.  Jordan is 5 on her calcium test but her pH has not dropped.  So we wait and watch the girls and dream of precious new babies in the barn soon.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment