Friday, January 6, 2017

 
It's time to start watching our mares and waiting anxiously for the arrival of their precious foals. This will be my first year to go through a foaling season without Wes with me.  Even when he could no longer physically help with the mares he was always watching with me and loved seeing the new babies.  Even though things are different, I am really looking forward to this foaling season and I'm glad to be able to share it with all of you.
 
We like to bring our mares in at night when they are about a month from their due dates.  We now have Jordan in the barn each night. Her due date is Feb. 9th.   I'll be posting updates on Jordan as she progresses. 
 
Thanks for watching with us.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two of Beth's foals (a 5 year old and a three year old)
    They are EVERYTHING she told me to expect and I would go to no one else but Beth to get a baby! Melisa Pearce

    ReplyDelete